• Hi, I have some flags posted (Vermont and Pennsylvania) but I did that several years ago. I'd like to replace some of my flags. How do I do that?

      Loading editor
    • If you go to the file page (e.g. by clicking "More info" from the full-screen view after clicking the image), there should be an "Upload a new version of this file" button under the "File History" tab if you're logged in.

        Loading editor
    • Unregistered user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.